Our secure Facility and Officer Website allows the Correctional Facility a host of options to run reports and monitor and record calls from inmates. Each facility has its own website secured by SSL encryption and passwords. Accessed from any PC with web access, the officer can view and download call details, search specific call records, set up certain numbers to be blocked or allowed. The officer can also download a recording of any call from an inmate, except certain calls setup as Attorney-Client calls. The officer also has the ability to shut down and turn on all inmate phones from the website.
Our technology provides a more reliable phone system and the ability for authorized personnel to access the inmate phone system from anywhere. This new system allows you to retrieve call detail records, restrict/allow numbers and monitor live calls from any internet connection.
Payment Website Built specifically for our end user phone customer's to make payments to an existing telephone account or a debit account for an inmate. As more people are using cell phones or internet phones (VoIP) as their primary phone line, our pre-paid system allows money to be put on any telephone to allow family members to receive calls from inmates.
As a client, you can count on state-of the art technology and operational functionality as well as consistent and predictable service delivery, which in turn enables you to operationally run more efficiently and effectively.
- 3-way call detection
- Cut-off keys for telephone shutdown
- Personal Identification Numbers (PINs)
- Remote diagnostics
- Detailed system operation logs and reports
- Multiple language support
- Automated operator services
- Tiered security access control
- Positive DTMF call acceptance
- Flexible telephone service scheduling
- Call limits by usage and frequency
- Allowed destination numbers by PIN
- Call allow tables
- Call restriction tables
- Remote called party blocking
- Call duration timing
- Free call capabilities
- Programmable speed dialing
- Detailed call records
- Customizable billing formats
- Integrated voice recording
- Blended debit/collect calls
- Live monitoring
- Line concentration
- VoIP (Voiceover Internet Protocol) Communications
- Web-based call control application
- Web-based customer support and service history